The organizers of the National Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington DC have announced the following festival dates for 2015.
The 2015 National Cherry Blossom Festival will begin the first day of spring, Friday, March 20, 2015, and continue through Sunday, April 12, 2015. The following signature events have also been scheduled:
- Pink Tie Party fundraiser – Thursday, March 19, 2015
- Family Days presented with the National Building Museum – Saturday & Sunday, March 21-22, 2015
- Opening Ceremony – Saturday, March 21, 2015
- Blossom Kite Festival – Saturday, March 28, 2015
- Southwest Waterfront Fireworks Festival – Saturday, April 4, 2015
- National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade® – Saturday, April 11, 2015
- Sakura Matsuri Japanese Street Festival – Saturday, April 11, 2015
For more information about the Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington DC, visit our Cherry Blossom Festival page.
Leave a Reply